From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Monday, October 10, 2005

He really is Blogsessive you know...

There's a real danger that this is going to turn into a Rick O'Shea tribute blog...

Already he has me signed up to Site Meter and delighting at a visitor from Dubai... now he points out that I've lost all my links... Jeez Louise...

Worst of all I'm listening to that damn radio show of his and once again loving the music, and I know he's trying to be difficult and awkward but it sort of works... check it out yourself - www.rte.ie/2fm - 10 to midnight Monday to Thursday... The Revs into the Strokes for godsake - what's not to love....

Ok enough advertising other people's work... Although I've sworn that I will not talk about my own work or workplace on this blog... So i guess I'm suffering workplace transference... I did work there once you know... 2fm that is, not in Rick's house.. or on the staff of his blog or whatever...

Anyway...

Now, I could tell you a fascinating story about my weekend adventures... which included an entirely inappropriate and unofficial stay in the Burlington Hotel... a great night out by anyone's standards

But, that story involves several people who must remain nameless...

Hmmm... I've rambled on and on and ultimately said nothing... Not a bad place to end.

Let me offer you a photo instead - I understand the current market rate for photo's is approximately a thousand words...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home