From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Monday, September 19, 2005

I've just been watching BBC2 and a very entertaining although not particularly indepth show about Ebay. It seems like I missed something. Must investigate...

So, I've started writing again. Good news for me I guess and maybe one day I'll post some bits of what I'm working on.

Let me recommend an amazing book "What Lie Did I Tell" by William Goldman. He's a screenwriter - who has written an extraordinary number of screenplays, won 2 Oscars and is frank and honest about how it all works and why it all works and most importantly why it doesn't work...

All in all it drove me to get up off my ass and start putting words together...

And you know what? It helps...

I'm working on a thing - I'm not sure what it is yet - but it's called "Her"

Anyway, that aside... there are days when I really cannot stand either my job, the people I work with or any element of my life... Today was very nearly one of those days...

Luckily I redeemed myself by cooking and eating and switching off... But it is difficult sometimes to maintain a balance - I just wanted to shout and scream and walk out in a huff - but, I'm not 7 years old - so it's not really an option...

I wish I was 7 though... just for half an hour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home