From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Damm him and his Obsession...

Ok, now, I've freshened up the look of the Blog, I've added the most ingenious tool known to man, or blogger, the Site Meter... All I have to do is post words of genius...

Damn

I watched what may well be my favourite movie tonight - after Magnolia, I think...

Mad Dog & Glory... It contains, 4 of my favourite actors... Bill Murray, Robert De Niro, Uma Thurman and David Caruso... And it also contains, I have to admit, what may be one of the most realistic sex scenes in any movie...

None of these things are why I love it though...

It's just a perfectly told, understated story...

If I could write even one story, movie, whatever, as well as that, I'd die happy...

The answer I suspect is practice, practice, practice...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice design....warmer blue hues :-)
    I agree, "Glory" should be a part of everyone's collection. I still remember 2/3rds of the movie dialogue. Good job sweets.

     
  • At 11:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops! Thought you meant the historical 'Glory' with Matthew Broderick, Denzel Washington, and Morgan Freeman....such the silly little Yankee that I am. LOL

     
  • At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Rick O'Shea said…

    Obsessed...? Moi....? :-)

    You also lost all your lovely links at the right when you changed templates (and of Blogger's) less endearing features :-(

    R

     

Post a Comment

<< Home