From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

No, not a month long walk - and yes it has been a while...

Anyway, today my Ipod and I took a two hour walk around Howth head and I enjoyed the music thrown up from My Top Rated Tunes list so much, I thought I'd share it...

So here it is

1. Weezer - Hash Pipe
2. Blur - This is a Low
3. White Stripes - My Doorbell
4. Basement Jaxx - Rendez-Vu
5. U2 - Vertigo
6. That Petrol Emotion - Hey Venus
7. Jay Z - 99 Problems
8. U2 - The Ground beneath her feet
9. Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
10. Garbage - Queer
11. The Specials - Pressure Drop
12. Suede - Filmstar
13. U2 - Lemon
14. White Stripes - You've got her in your pocket
15. The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail
16. Leftfield - Open Up
17. The Zutons - You Will You Won't
18. Suede - Trash
19. Blur - Coffee & TV
20. Mirwais - Naive Song
21. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
22. Coldplay - Fix You
23. Snoop - Who Am I
24. Tricky - Black Steel
25. Zero 7 - Destiny
26. Weezer - Island in the Sun
27. Basement Jaxx - Romeo
28. The Killers - All These Things that I Have Done
29. Faithless - Don't Leave (a track I don't really know anything about and it's very Un Faithless - but great)

I wish I knew a radio station like it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home