From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You know if the blog ever becomes successful, I'll have a staff of writers...

Then you'll log on one day and see...

"Welcome to this evenings edition of From here I Can See Ireland's Eye, Liam is on hiatus, I'm Pete McPeteypetersenpete... Good Evening"

Anyway, in the absence of staff writers, I have to explain not one, not two, not three, but I think 4 days absence...

Do you want the short or the long version?

Well, here is the short version... In five word sentences

Friday, awards, won nothing, drunk
Saturday, out, drunk, all good
Sunday, quiet, walked on pier
Monday, London, secret, party, Woohoo!

And that is 4 days in 20 words...

Beat that, word economy bloke...

And as if it's not enough that I have to put up with him being drunk and paternal, now Rick is texting me to say, "where's the blog entry?" in a tone of voice...

Hmmph

Impatience is clearly a virtue for him...

Now, I had something to say... what was it?

The document is finished, London rocked... Damn it, can't remember...

Tomorrow then?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liam, Liam, Liam what are we going to do with you? STOP talking about writing or the lack of it and just do it. You're becoming a one topic writer and I think we all get the message ... have you? Now get off your ass and tell us what's really going in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home