From here I can see Ireland's Eye

Stuff - you know... really I should just write down in a diary and burn it...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Well, I've been busy...

The last few weeks have passed in a whirl - I went to the races in Galway and had a great time, although admittedly I saw no sign of even a horse never mind a race...

Then last weekend I headed off to Faro, in Portugal - for a weekend with Chas, an old friend of mine who does love to wander the world - he spent most of teh summer on tour in Europe - he bought himself a Jag and set off at the end of June...

So, of course after nearly two months of travelling Europe in style and comfort - when does the Jag choose to break down? The weekend I arrive? Why, yes...

Anyway, long story short - it was a great weekend...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 p.m., Blogger Rick O'Shea said…

    Y'know now that I have a bit more time on my hands I might take to hassling you here to post a bit more often! I mean if you spent a tenth of the time on this as you do on that... whaddya call it? Oh yeah "work" or posting to the McKennaMcCrea blog (and at last look you are neither!) then this might be worth a look :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home